pondan.com – My Grandchild, there are so many dalgona creations lately. Have you tried it yourself yet? If not, Grandma will share the Pondan dalgona pudding recipe which is very practical!
- 200 ml of water
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla
- 300 ml of UHT milk
- 15 gr of grated cheese
- 3 pieces of white bread (already cut into pieces)
- Black coffee
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon of hot water
- 400 ml of UHT milk
- Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- To make the pudding, pour 200 ml of water into a pan
- Pour ½ pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla into the pan. Mix well with low heat
- Pour 300 ml of UHT milk into the pan
- Add 15 grams of grated cheese, salt, and sliced white bread to the pan
- Stir the pudding liquid until bubbly.
- After fully-cooked, pour the liquid into a jar. Let stand until it hardens
- To make the dalgona liquid, pour black coffee into a bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1½ tablespoons of hot water to the bowl
- Stir the solution with a whisk or high speed mixer until it foams
- After becoming foams, pour the dalgona mixture into a pan
- Then, pour 400 ml of UHT milk into the pan
- Add salt to taste to the pan. Then, stir all ingredients until well-blended
- Pour the remaining ½ pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla into the pan
- Bring to a boil and stir all the ingredients until bubbly
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the vanilla pudding that has hardened
- Pour the dalgona pudding liquid over the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator.
- To make the dalgona candy for garnish, melt sugar on a pan with low heat
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Stir quickly until mixed well. Pour it into a non-stick plate and let it dry out
- Decorate it, and Dalgona Pudding Pondan is ready to eat!
It’s easy, right? Let’s try make it at home! When you’re done, don’t forget to tell Grandma on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Grandma wants to see your dalgona creation. Want more of Grandma’s recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey