pondan.com – My grandchild, you can make eclairs choux like in restaurants and cafes at home, you know. Grandma has a recipe that you can try. Very practical.
Eclair Choux Ingredients
- 1 box of Pondan Kue Soes
- 4 eggs
- 80 ml of water
- 70 gr of melted margarine
- 70 gr of melted butter
- 360 ml of ice water
- 60 ml of cooking oil
Chocolate Topping Ingredients
- 120 gr dark chocolate
- 60 gr of unsalted butter
- Piping nozzles
- Piping bag
- Baking sheet
- Pastry brush
- First of all, crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Beat using a medium speed mixer.
- Then, pour 80 ml of water into the bowl.
- Pour 70 grams of melted margarine and 70 grams of melted butter into a bowl. Then, beat all the ingredients with a low-speed mixer.
- Pour 1 cup of Pondan Kue Soes into the bowl. Beat the mixture again with a low-speed mixer.
- Insert a piping nozzle into a piping bag. Then, put the choux mixture into the piping bag.
- Take a baking sheet, then evenly apply margarine on it. Put some flour on it as well.
- Form the choux mixture on the baking sheet lengthwise using a large star piping nozzle.
- Grease the surface of the choux with 1 egg that has been beaten.
- Bake the choux in a n oven at 200 °C for about 25 minutes.
- To make the vla filling, pour 1 pcs of instant vla from the Pondan package into a new bowl.
- Then, pour 360 ml of ice water and 60 ml of cooking oil into the bowl.
- Beat all the ingredients using a high-speed mixer for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- To make the chocolate topping, add 120 grams of chopped dark chocolate into a pan. Then, heat the pan.
- After that, pour 60 grams of unsalted butter into the pan. Stir all ingredients until melted. Then, set it aside.
- Once cooked, remove the choux from the oven. Fill with some vla filling by using a piping bag.
- Cover the choux with some chocolate topping.
- Put in the fridge for a while and Eclair Choux a la Pondan is ready to serve!