pondan.com – Have you ever tried the delicious foam pudding yet? If not, it’s better to try to make it yourself with Grandma’s newest recipe.
- 1 pcs of Pondan Sponge Cake Vanilla Pouch
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams of melted butter
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 250 ml of boiling water
- Oreo crumbs
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Cokelat
- 50 gr of chocolate
- 300 ml of liquid milk
- High-sided sheet
- Oil paper
- First of all, make the base layer of the pudding can. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl. Beat with a high-speed mixer for 2 minutes.
- Then, pour 1 cup Pondan Sponge Cake Vanilla Pouch into the bowl.
- Beat the dough with a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes until fluffy.
- Pour 75 grams of melted butter into the mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the dough that has been evenly mixed into the high pan (± 18 cm). One dough can serve 2-3 pans at once.
- Bake the dough in the oven over medium heat (160 ° C) for about 30 minutes.
- Next, make a layer of foam pudding. Pour 2 egg whites into a bowl. Shake quickly until fluffy.
- Pour 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla into a separate bowl.
- Pour 250 ml of boiling water into a bowl. Stir in the pudding solution. Then, pour the pudding solution into the bowl filled with the beaten egg whites.
- Put the Oreo crumbs into the pudding solution. Stir well.
- Remove the cooked sponge cake from the oven. Pour the pudding solution over the surface of the sponge cake in the pan. Let stand until the pudding sets.
- Create the last layer. Put 50 grams of chopped chocolate in the pan.
- Pour 300 ml of liquid milk into the pot. Stir the chocolate and milk solution until it boils.
- Pour 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Chocolate Flan into the pan. Stir well.
- Pour the chocolate pudding solution over the vanilla foam pudding solution that has been set. Chill
- Decorate it, and Foam Pudding a la Pondan is ready to serve!
Come on, try to make it at home now. If so, don’t forget to tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Grandma wants to see your foam pudding. Want another complete Oma recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey