pondan.com – Fruit salad is very suitable snack this afternoon! If you want to try this fruit salad recipe, I will share it for you.
- 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 ml of ice water
- Orange fruit
- Grated cheese
- First, pour 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream into a large bowl.
- Then, pour 250 ml of iced water into the bowl. Beat the whip cream solution with a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the fruit pieces one by one into a serving container, starting from strawberries, kiwi, melons, apples, oranges, to grapes. The fruits can be adjusted according to taste.
- Then, pour some yogurt into the container according to taste.
- Stir well the fruit in the container. Then, add the whip cream that has been previously made into the serving container.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, and the whip cream fruit salad is ready to serve!
If you’re done don’t forget to share it and tag me me on @kreasipondanid. Hope you enjoy it ❤️