Skip to content
- 1 pack of 150 gr Pondan Magic Ice Cream flour
- 300 mL of cold water
- Manggo sauce
- Boiled kacang hijau or green beans
- Pondan whip cream
- Green tea stick
- Mint leaves
HOW TO MAKE
- Prepare cold water (mix water with ice cube, wait until the temperature is cold), measure exactly 300 mL of cold water.
- Mix Pondan Magic Ice Cream with 300 ml of cold water and whisk for 5-10 minutes on high speed until the ice cream batter expands and thick.
- Add the green beans in ice cream batter and stir using spatula.
- Pour the ice cream batter into a bowl.
- Freeze in the freezer for ± 8 hours with a cold maximum temperature.
- Take ice cream and put into the cone, decorate with mango sauce, Pondan whip cream, fruits, green tea stick and mint leaves.