1 pack of flour pondan magic Ice Cream 150 gr
300 mL Ice Water
- Whip cream pondan
- Liquid chocolate
- Cheery Fruits
- Leaves Mint
HOW TO MAKE
- Prepare ice water (mix the water with ice cubes, wait until the temperature is light), measure with exactly 300 mL of ice water.
- Mix the Pondan Magic Ice Cream with 300 mL and ice water and shake 5-10 minutes at high speed until the ice cream dough expands and thickens.
- Pour the ice cream dough into a ready-to-eat container.
- Freeze into the freezer for ± 8 hours with its maximum cold temperature.
- Take Ice Cream and put it into a glass, inlaid with liquid chocolate, whip cream pondan, almonds, cherries, astor and mint leaves.