pondan.com – For me, trip to Italy is not just a matter of vacation. But, there is one special culinary treat that reminds me of Grandma at home. Yes, Italian sponge cake! This sweet, delicious cake is actually the gift of Italian chefs, you know.
- 1 pouch of Pondan Sponge Cake Mix Vanilla (200 gr)
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams of melted butter
- Baking sheet
- First, crack 3 eggs into a large bowl, then beat with a high-speed mixer for 2 minutes.
- Then, pour 1 pouch of Pondan Sponge Cake Mix Vanilla into the bowl.
- Beat the mixture with a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes until fluffy.
- Pour 75 grams of melted butter into the mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- After that, pour the sponge cake mixture into the baking sheet. Then, bake the sponge cake in the oven over medium heat (180 °C) for about 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the oven. Then, serve the sponge cake according to taste!
Come and try the Italian sponge cake recipe at home with Pondan! When you’re done, don’t forget to tag me at @kreasipondanid. The best menu I will repost! 😉