pondan.com – My grandchild, this long holiday, what’s good for you? What if we create Mango Sponge Cake Pondan using mango fruit and whip cream? Wih, must be fresh sweet! This is really suitable for you to try at home.
- 1 pcs of Pondan Sponge Cake Vanilla Pouch
- 3 eggs
- 75 gr of melted butter
- 150 gr of Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 ml of ice water
- Baking sheet
- First of all, crack 3 eggs into a large bowl. Beat with a high-speed mixer for 2 minutes.
- Then, pour 1 pcs of Pondan Sponge Cake Vanilla Pouch into the bowl.
- Beat the mixture with a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes until fluffy.
- Pour 75 grams of melted butter into the mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a baking sheet.
- Bake the batter in the oven over medium heat (180 ° C) for about 45 minutes.
- Next, time to make the whip cream. Pour 150 grams of Pondan Whip Cream into a new bowl.
- Pour 250 ml of ice water into the bowl. Mix the whip cream solution at high speed for 6-7 minutes.
- After the sponge cake is well-cooked, remove from the oven and cut into two pieces.
- Apply whip cream to the surface of the sponge cake.
- Then, arrange the mango that has been cut lengthwise on top of the whip cream layer.
- Reapply the whip cream on the top surface of the sponge cake.
- Place the other part of the sponge cake to cover it.
- Decorate it, and Pondan Mango Sponge Cake is ready to be enjoyed!
Easy right? Come on, try to make it at home now, so that during the long holiday you can keep #stayathome. If so, don’t forget to tell Grandma on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Later, I will repost your mango sponge cake creations. Want another complete recipe from me? Click #ResepOmaOey