Pondan.com – My grandchild, do you like eat martabak? The heated martabak is the right choice for cold weather. So, I have recipe to make unique martabak where you can follow.
- 1 box of Pondan Martabak
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 ml of water
- 20 g of margarine, melted
- Grated cheese
- Plastic spatula
- Measuring glass
- Cutting board
- Pour Pondan Martabak Manis, 2 egg yolks, and 350 ml of water into a bowl.
- Mix with a medium speed mixer for 10 minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and mix thoroughly with a spatula
- Leave the batter for 1 hour.
- Measure the batter to 285 gr or 300cc. Save the remaining dough can be made later.
- Pour the melted margarine into the batter that has been measured and stir well.
- Heat the pan on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar then cover it with a lid and wait until it cooked.
- Put the cooked martabak on the cutting board.
- Brush the surface of the martabak with margarine.
- Pour grated cheese and sprinkles according to taste.
- Roll the martabak forward.
- Cut and Martabak Gulung Ala Pondan is ready to be enjoyed!