pondan.com – This fasting month will be incomplete if you don’t make nastar cookie with Grandma for Eid later ❤ Where you make a #JourneyKulinerOma to any country, only nastar made by Grandma that sits in our heart 😘
- 1 box of Pondan Nastar Cookies Flour
- 125 gr of margarine
- 100 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Pineapple jam (or any kinds of jam)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp of powdered sugar
- Baking sheet
- Baking brush
- First, add 125 grams of margarine, 100 grams of butter, and 2 egg yolks into a bowl.
- Beat all the ingredients using a mixer for about 3 minutes.
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Nastar Cookies Flour into the mixture. Stir lightly until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Once well mixed, take the dough a little at a time, then flatten it.
- After that, put some pineapple jam into the flattened mixture.
- Shape the dough roundly and arrange them on a baking sheet, smeared with margarine.
- Then, grease the nastar dough with margarine.
- Put the nastar into a preheated oven. Bake over medium heat at 140° for 30 minutes.
- While waiting, pour 2 egg yolks and 1 tsp of powdered sugar into a small bowl. Beat loosely.
- After 30 minutes, remove the nastar cookies from the oven. Smear them with the mixture of beaten egg yolk and powdered sugar.
- Put the nastar cookies back into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the nastar cake from the oven. Let stand for a few moments, then store it according to taste.
- One box of Pondan Nastar Cookies Flour can produce two jars of beautiful nastar. Truly worth it!
Anyway, you really have to try this recipe for nastar cookie made by Grandma! One recipe, can be used for 2 jars at once. If you’ve tried to make it, don’t forget to tag me and Oma at @kreasipondanid. The best nastar creations will get special surprises from both of us 😉