pondan.com – What are you going to snack tonight, My Grandchild? Ah, no need to be confused, just try Grandma’s new Pondan avocado pancake recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 box of Pondan Pancake Mix Chocolate
- 1 ½ tablespoons of cornstarch
- 350 ml of liquid milk
- ½ box of Pondan Whip Cream
- 125 ml of ice water
- Milk powder
- Teflon pan
- Crack 1 egg and put it in a bowl
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Pancake Mix Chocolate into the bowl
- Pour 1 ½ tablespoons of cornstarch into the bowl
- Pour 350 ml of liquid milk into the bowl
- Stir all ingredients until mixed well
- Heat the Teflon pan. Pour the pancake batter, spread evenly and bake with low heat
- Put away the cooked pancake. Repeat the steps & make 3-5 pancakes
- Pour ½ box of Pondan Whip Cream into a separate bowl
- Pour 125 ml of ice water into the bowl. Mix it well using a mixer
- Take 1 pancake. Place the avocados on the pancake.
- Sprinkle it with milk powder. Then, spray whip cream into it
- Fold the filled pancake. Repeat the steps for other pancakes
- Put the pancakes in the refrigerator
- Decorate it, and Pondan Avocado Pancake is ready to be served!
Come and try to make it yourself, My Grandchild! And don’t forget to tell Grandma on Instagram, @kreasipondanid. Grandma wants to see your Pondan Avocado Pancake. Want another Grandma’s recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey