pondan.com – Hi, my dearest Cucu! Do you know? One of Oma’s favorite grandchildren, Drg. Nadia Widjaja, has just come up with a delicious recipe of Tiramisu Cake by using Pondan premix products! Here, let Oma share the recipe down below, so that Cucu can try the recipe at home!
- 4 eggs
- 1 box of Pondan Tiramisu Panggang
- 100 cc of melted margarine
- 200 cc of ice water
- Baking sheet
- Pastry brush
- Crack 4 eggs and put them in a large pot
- Beat the eggs using a mixer for 2 minutes
- Add 1 box of Pondan Tiramisu Panggang into the pot
- Beat the mixture using a mixer until it thickens
- Add 100 grams of melted margarine to the bowl. Mix well
- Brush the baking sheet with butter, then put greaseproof paper
- Pour the batter into a baking sheet. Smooth it out
- Bake the mixture in the oven at 180°C for 45 minutes (top-down fire). For a moister texture, you can apply Au Bain Marie method by adding water onto the bottom of the oven.
- To make the mousse, pour 1 box of Mousse Powder from Pondan into a bowl
- Pour 200 cc of ice water into the bowl
- Beat the mixture using a mixer until it is stiff. Put it in the fridge
- To make the coffee cream, pour 1 cup of coffee from a Pondan package & 100 ml of hot water into a glass. Stir well
- Take the baked cake out from the oven. Cut it into 3 pieces
- Brush the first layer of cake with mousse cream. Then, put the second layer
- Brush the second layer with mousse cream. Then, put the third layer
- Brush the last layer with coffee cream. Then, brush & decorate it with mousse cream.
- Put it in the fridge, and Pondan Tiramisu Cake by Drg. Nadia is ready to be enjoyed!
Come come, let’s try this recipe at home! If done, keep in mind to tell Oma at Instagram @kreaasipondanid and @pondan.unifood, so that Oma can also taste and repost Cucu’s best recipe!