Putu Roll Cake Creations
Pondan.com –Is there anyone who misses eating sweet, savory Putu cookies? Now you can make it at home using Pondan Chiffon Pandan. Putu cookies are printed and steamed using bamboo, so they form a tube cake. This cake is usually sold in the afternoon and accompanied by a distinctive whistling sound. Does anyone still like seeing putu cake sellers near the house or not?
Instead of waiting for the passing, mom & sis just make their own cakes using flour ready to use Pondan Chiffon Pandan. The way to make it is not complicated and the ingredients are easy to get. This putu cake is rolled so that it resembles the original putu cake. Let’s see and follow the manufacturing steps below!
- 200gr Pondan Chiffon Pandan
- 90cc coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- Grated Coconut
- 140 gr brown sugar, melted and filtered
- 50cc water
- Grated Coconut
- Baking Pan
- Baking Paper
How to make Putu Roll Cake
Mix the steamed grated coconut with salt.
- The steamed grated coconut that has been washed.
- Add brown sugar, 50cc water, and salt.
- Stir well.
- Beat eggs with a mixer at high speed.
- Add coconut milk and Pondan Chiffon Pandan.
- Mix until fluffy.
- Pour the batter to a baking pan that has been coated with butter and baking paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes with temperature or until cooked.
- Store the cake that is still warm on another baking paper.
- Spread thin butter and unti coconut.
- Roll the cake forward.
- Keep in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Spread with grated coconut and Putu Roll ready to served.
So that was before, the recipe and how to make from Putu Roll Cake is easy and not complicated, right? Let’s try it directly at home. The main ingredients Mom & Sis can get easily in Pondan which is also available in the following Marketplace: Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak, Lazada