pondan.com – The pleasure of #JelajahKulinerOma while drinking Turkish iced coffee. Wow, it turns out that Turkey is not only famous for its kebabs! Do you want to try it too? I has this simple recipe.
- 1 sachet of Pondan Magic Ice Cream Vanilla
- 150 ml of ice water
- Ground coffee (to taste)
- Liquid milk
- First, pour 1 sachet of Pondan Magic Ice Cream Vanilla into a bowl.
- Then, pour 150 ml of ice water into the bowl.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer on high speed for 5-10 minutes.
- Once it thickens, put the ice cream mixture in the freezer for 8 hours.
- Next, brew coffee according to taste.
- Pour ice cubes, liquid milk, and the brewed coffee into a glass, in that order.
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer. Then, take 1 scoop of Pondan vanilla ice cream and garnish it onto the top of the coffee.
- Add toppings to your liking, and Turkish Ice Coffee a la Pondan is ready to serve!
Easy right? Come on, try making Turkish iced coffee now! If the iced coffee is ready, you can share and tag Grandma at @kreasipondanid.