pondan.com – Cupcake vanilla mix red velvet is a food, a small cake covered with paper. Cupcake is one of the foods that are often sought after by many people. This one food has a soft and sweet texture, with a shape like “muffin” or pastry but the cupcake has a lighter texture.
You don’t need to buy cupcakes at a cake shop, you can make cupcakes at home with the recipe you want. Cupcake vanilla mix red velvet as a suggestion for family snacks at home.
To make it more practical and instant, you can just use premix flour from Pondan as the ingredient. However, there are some additional ingredients needed.
Ingredients for Making Vanilla Mix Red Velvet Cupcake
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make the vanilla mix red velvet cupcake.
Ingredient 1 :
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp Water
- 110cc liquid margarine
- Pondan Cupcake Vanilla premix flour
- 1 tsp red velvet paste
Ingredient 2 (cupcake topping) :
- Green sugar 100g
- 100g white butter (as butter cream)
- Margarine 50g
- Butter 50g
How to Make Vanilla Cupcake mixed with Red Velvet
If the ingredients have been prepared, then we can move on to how to make Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 170oC
- Beat 4 eggs at high speed for 2-3 minutes, then add the Pondan Cupcake Vanilla premix flour.
- And beat again for 7-8 minutes at high speed until the dough thickens
- Then add melted margarine and 1 tsp of red velvet and stir the dough with soletan until the dough is evenly distributed.
- After the batter is evenly distributed, pour it into cupcake or muffin molds, and bake for 25 minutes until cooked.
And for how to make cupcake toppings with the following steps
- Mix white butter, margarine, powdered sugar, and butter which is then mixed at high speed until evenly distributed and turns white.
- Add food coloring (optional)
After the Cupcake is cooked and the buttercream is ready, the next step is the final step
- Decorate cupcakes with buttercream topping
- Then sprinkle crumbs or cake powder on top and it will be more delicious if you add crunchy crumb red velvet.
For additional information, every use of 300g of Pondan Cupcake Vanilla premix flour and the mixture of ingredients above can be ± 20 Cupcakes.
Those are some ingredients and steps for making Cupcake Vanilla mix Red Velvet, hopefully it can be useful.