pondan.com – Have you ever made pudding but failed because the texture of the pudding was hard or maybe very chewy like nutrijell? If so, maybe there are ingredients that you haven’t added, even in excessive amounts? This time, try making Vla Pudding Vanilla Pondan using the exact recipe this time!
If you try it according to the right steps, you will definitely be addicted to continuing to make other pudding creations. Moreover, the vanilla flavor from this pudding is guaranteed to be tempting and enjoyed by the big family. The menu this time is even very suitable to be served in a family food menu.
Whether it’s for the appetizer menu, or the dessert menu as a sweetener. With a super soft texture, it will certainly be very appetizing, isn’t it. Come on, see the review of making Vla Pondan vanilla pudding below!
Materials needed to make Pondan vanilla pudding vla:
- Prepare Vla instant vanilla pudding
- Sugar, adjust to the measure of manufacture
- Vanilla powdered milk according to measure
- Carrageen Gel Forming
- Stabilizer from vegetable ingredients
- Synthetic flavor with vanilla flavor
- Also Coloring (tartrazine CI No. 19140, yellow FCF CI no. 15985).
The steps for making it yourself are quite easy, here are the steps:
- Measure exactly 450 cc of boiling water, then pour it into a large bowl.
- Pour the Instant Pudding powder little by little into the boiling water while stirring for ± 4 minutes until it is evenly distributed and there are no lumps.
- Add some of the ingredients above according to the dosage needed.
- When finished, pour the finished vanilla pudding vla into the cup that has been prepared.
- Then let it stand until the pudding hardens by itself.
- When it’s cold, put the cup filled with pudding in the fridge.
- When it’s done, remove it from the refrigerator and invert the cup to remove the pudding. Pudding is ready to serve.
Now, from the ingredients and the steps for making this Vla Pondan vanilla pudding, isn’t it very easy to apply? Don’t be confused about the measure because you can adjust the measure yourself according to how much instant pudding you use. Have fun creating!