Skip to content
- 1 pack of 400 gr Pondan Black Forest cake flour
- 6 eggs and 4 egg yolks
- 150 gr of melted margarine
- 100 gr of scented melted butter
- Chocolate paste (inside the pack)
- 1 pack of Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 cc of cold water
- 250 g of chocolate block (grated)
- Pieces of dark cherry
- Red cherry
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 200°C (high heat).
- Whisk eggs with mixer on high speed for ± 2 minutes, then pour Pondan Black Forest Cake flour and whisk again at high speed for ± 6-7 minutes until thick.
- Pour the chocolate paste (inside the pack) and melted margarine and mix (without mixer) until spread evenly with cake spoon / soletan.
- Pour batter into 2 pieces of size 24 cm square pan that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake on high heat (200°C) for ± 25 minutes until cooked, then remove and let it cool. Once cool, apply with Pondan Whip cream until spread evenly.
- Give dark cherry on the top of whip cream then roll over.
- Once rolled, apply the surface of Black Forest Roll with Pondan Whip Cream until spread evenly and then decorate with grated chocolate blocks.
- Black Forest Roll Cake ready to serve (produce 2 rolls of black forest).