Skip to content
- 1 pack of 400gr Pondan Muffin (Vanilla Muffin / Chocolate Muffin) flour
- 3 eggs
- 200cc of vegetable oil
- 50cc of water
- Dark, white and green chocolate blocks
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix Pondan Muffin (Vanilla Muffin / Chocolate Muffin) flour with eggs, cooking oil and water.
- Whisk with mixer at low speed (No. 1) for ± 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into muffin tins that have been given a cup cake (cake mold paper). Sprinkle muffin with raisins mixed feel and then bake in a hot oven ± 200°C for ± 20 minutes.
- Decorate muffin that has been chilled with chocolate colored blocks that have been melted, and then sprinkle meises.
- Muffin cake ready to serve (produce ± 17 fruit muffin).