- 1 pack of 400 gr Pondan Vanilla Special Cake flour
- 6 eggs
- 200-250 gr of cassava tapai that has been mashed (strained)
- 150 gr melted margarine
- Butter cream (100 gr of margarine + 100 g of refined sugar) mix with mixer ± 10 minutes
- Grated cheese
- Red cherry
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Whisk eggs with mixer on high speed ± 2 minutes, then pour Pondan Special Vanilla Cake flour and whisk again on medium speed until spread evenly.
- Pour a melted margarine into batter, mix well using soletan.
- Pour into the pan size 22 x 10 x 7 cm.
- Bake on medium heat (180°C) for ± 45 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool, then grease it with butter cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and give the red cherry on top.
- Tape Cheese Cake ready to serve (produce 2 baking pans).
Note: If not using cheese as topping and butter cream, you can sprinkle with sesame (after ± 15 minutes the batter baked, sprinkle the sesame on top, and then bake again for ± 30 minutes until cooked).